Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ombre

Probably one of my favorite beauty trends of this last year has been ombre hair color. It can be seen on pretty much EVERY celebrity nowadays and I'm starting to see it out more in public. I even rocked this look for a LONG time, which is super unusual since I change my hair like a mad woman! The trend seemed to start out more dramatic with super dark at the roots and bleached blonde ends. I am loving the more natural, beachy, Victoria's Secret model look that it's turning in to. I mean who the heck doesn't want to look like a Victoria's Secret model (at least have awesome hair like them!)?  Here are some gorgeous pictures to drool over and make you wanna schedule a hair appointment asap!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I don't know much about hair but I'm surprised this has become such a trend. No offense meant to anyone but on some of those girls it looks like you let your roots go out really long. Anyone else agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you started this! Who doesn't love a good hair blog! I love ombre too but don't know if I have the right length for it so here's my question: Do you have to have long hair to pull it off?

    ReplyDelete