Saturday, November 19, 2011

New Moon, New Looks

I watched New Moon last night and in my opinion the movies get a little bit better with each new one. New Moon was a LOT better than Twilight. The acting was getting better and the looks were more polished. 

Let start with Bella. Her hair was much better this movie. It was styled better and her hair extensions weren't as noticeable. Although there are times when you can still see the poorly matched extensions underneath her natural hair. You can kind of see it in this pic, she has a lighter reddish brown natural hair color, then the darker extensions underneath. I felt like they weren't as distracting in this movie. Laurent also looks quite a bit better. His dreads are lightened at the ends and looks more like natural dreadlocks. 

I actually liked Edwards hair better in the first movie. It's a little bit shorter in this one and I think it looks better a little longer :(

I'm liking Alice's hair much more in this movie.It's a little bit longer and styled better. The makeup in this one is sometimes downright awful! They went WAY overboard with some of the characters white makeup and it looks really bad. Although some scenes (like Bella's birthday party) they looked great. 

Everyone else has pretty much the same look as Twilight, just a little more sleek and polished. I loved Esme's hair in the first movie, but it's fun to see her with a different straighter style. She looked great in this one!

Jacob looks about a billion times better in New Moon. His haircut looks amazing (among other things :))!

 Tonight is Eclipse night! I'm getting ready for Breaking Dawn which I'm going to see Monday. Have any of you guy's seen it yet? When are you going to see it? I decided to wait until after the weekend in hopes of avoiding most of the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment