Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Total Eclipse Of The Heart

I promise this is the last Twilight post! I finished the third movie, Eclipse, Sunday and went to see Breaking Dawn with my sister on Monday. I will say this much about Breaking Dawn.... I didn't think it was any worse than the previous 3. Take that statement as you will :)

Edward was looking pretty good in Eclipse hair wise, although his makeup and contacts were not very flattering some of the time. 

I really don't know what to think about Bella's hair. It looked to me like instead of a hair piece or extensions that blended with her natural hair color (or more like didn't blend) she just wore a full wig. It wasn't very bad most of the movie except the very beginning, she has her hair down but combed back showing her hairline and it looks like they either used makeup or some kind of editing trick to blend her hairline with the wig. It seriously drove me CRAZY! I don't know why things like that bug me but they totally do! 

Alice's hair style just gets better every movie, she looks adorable in this one. Jasper's hair looks horrible in this movie. His hair looked way better styled back with more volume!

I didn't really like the way Rosalie's hair was styled and Emmett just looks like he didn't brush his hair that day!


I thought Esme and Carlisle looked okay. Esme hair is a lot darker in this one, can vampire's even dye their hair? 

Jacob looked pretty great this movie. Let's just say after reading the books I was team Edward, but after watching the movie's I am leaning more towards team Jacob!
all photos were found at MTV

So there you have it! It's been a fun filled week of Twilighty goodness and I FINALLY got to see Breaking Dawn. It seems like I have been waiting forever for it to come out. Have any of you seen it yet? What did you think? My favorite part was the wedding! Everyone looked SO good. Perfect hair, flawless makeup. Alice's finger waves were dreamy!

No comments:

Post a Comment