Monday, December 12, 2011

One Length Bob

I have been growing my hair for what seems like FOREVER! I cut it pretty short right before I got married 6 years ago and it is finally gotten to my collar bone. My hair grows SUPER, ridiculously slow. I have been working so hard, for so long to grow my hair out but every once in a while I see a hair cut that make me think about chopping it off again. I love this haircut! It's a newer, more modern take on the super layered, Victoria Beckham bob that has been so popular. It's all one length (or very long choppy layers, about to the shoulders or shorter, and slightly shorter in the back. I have been oh so close to forgetting my dream of long locks and doing this cut!

Jennifer Aniston made this cut popular. Is there a cut that she's had that hasn't been a major hit?! Love the one length, slightly graduated bob. To get the texture she has try a sea salt spray or some hair wax. 

Dianna Agron from Glee looks gorgeous with this short haircut. She has a few more layers in hers and it's a little shorter. To get her volume use a volumizing mouse or spray at your root's before blow drying.

Katy Perry also recently chopped her hair into this short one length bob. This length looks so good on her and frames her face so well. And can I tell you how much I love the pink root's, they are so fun! I think this is her best look yet.

So what do you think of the one length bob? I'm hoping that I can influence some of you to get this cut so I can live vicariously through you and keep my length! :) If my hair grew faster than a few inches in 6 years, I'd be all over this!

1 comment:

  1. This is the cut that I was going to have you give me! I ended up going to Images and the cut just didn't work for me. :( My hair is too thick, so rather than being cute, it stuck out too far and made me look juvenile. I went back to Images and had them thin out my hair. I like the end product but sometimes I wish I had thinner hair.

    ReplyDelete