Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Inspiration

It's that time of year and the Christmas season doesn't feel like it's started until I watch some of my favorite  holiday movies. My absolute favorite? Little Women. I watch it every single year and it totally gets me in the holiday spirit. Besides being a wonderful movie, there is some beautiful hair! I just love this hair era. The gorgeous long, unruly hair and lavish updo's, not to mention the beautiful clothing. The funny thing is, if you look at a lot of the updo's in the movie they are totally in style right now!  Center part, hair twisted back into twists and braids. So beautiful and classic. Here are a few pictures from the film for inspiration:

Ever since seeing this movie I have wanted to grow my hair this long. It has been an epic fail so far.


 My favorite look in this movie is when Jo and Laurie walk in the woods. 

Amy's hair is always perfection. I especially love her updo's when she's older.
all photos from :the fan carpet

So, are there any movies that you HAVE to watch during the holidays? My other favorites are White Christmas (of course), It's A Wonderful Life, and Holiday Inn. It doesn't feel like like Christmas time until I watch them!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that movie too! I don't have it though :( My favorite is White Christmas thhough I havn't watched it yet. I think/hope Robin has it?

    ReplyDelete